1. Fill out the Booking Request Form at the bottom of the Page
2. If I accept your booking, then you must send a deposit to lock in your spot within 24 hrs. Deposits are $150 per hour booked. The rate for a 1 hr session in My dungeon in St Louis is $350, 2 hrs is $650. My rate for Manhattan and all other cities is $400/hr. Additional discounts are often applied to sessions 3 hrs or longer. **ALL OCTOBER SESSIONS ARE $50 OFF! **
3. The Deposit locks in your appointment so I won’t be double booking that time slot like many providers do. It’s your time and I schedule accordingly so that the space is clean and ready, the necessary equipment has been pulled and sterilized, I am dressed and in the proper headspace to deliver the scene discussed!
4. The day of the session, you will confirm your appointment at a designated time via phone. You will arrive clean and sober (no drugs, no alcohol in My studio!), with the correct tribute amount in cash (I love tips and gifts as well!)
5. I will devise a scene based on O/our mutual interests. I don’t generally follow scripts but if there are buzz words or phrases you like to hear, you may enter them on the booking request form.
6. Once the scene starts you may communicate freely, but it makes for a much more enjoyable scene if you let go and let Me take control, let the scene develop. Keep in mind I am not a submissive, so I don’t like people barking orders at Me 🙂
7. My personal dungeon is in St Louis. If I’m traveling it is very likely O/our session will take place in a hotel. If you prefer a dungeon setting you must put that in the comments/limits line in the booking request form and be prepared to pay for the dungeon rental fee (usually $75-100/hr)
8. For FMTY (Fly Me to You) sessions the cost of the flight, hotel and 50% of the session fee is required at the time of booking. There is a 3 hr minimum for FMTY sessions. The remaining 50% tribute will be due 2 weeks before the session.
9. I don’t pro-rate sessions. If you book 2 hrs but decide you are spent/fulfilled after an hour and a half, you must still pay for two hours.